What are the benefits of online giving?
- It's safe, secure, and is probably how you already handle most of your other financial transactions.
- It saves valuable time and labor for our volunteers and staff who work with the Finance Ministry.
- It's convenient for you; no need to carry a checkbook or cash and you can give 24/7 from your computer or smartphone.
How do I get started giving online if I am a member/regular attender of RCofC?
Log in HERE to myRCofC and select the My Giving tab. In this area you can...
- Make a new donation
- Setup a recurring donation (and manage existing recurring donations)
- View your Giving History
Is my online giving secure?
- Yes. Every transaction is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same industry-standard encryption trusted for online commerce with world-class financial organizations.
What type of accounts can I use for online giving?
- Currently you can use either your checking or savings accounts. You simply need to know your routing and account number.
Can I give as little or as much as I want?
- Donations must be a minimum of $5.00 and there are no limitations on the maximum amount.
What if I make a mistake and need to have a completed transaction reversed?
- Contact the church office immediately so your situation can be handled appropriately.